View Single Post
Old 06-01-2008
Junior Ladyboy Lover

EnglishMaster is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to EnglishMaster
Cool Sincerely hoping this thread isn't dead...

So many people have asked in this thread where would be a good place to find shemales around their towns that I really hope you all can help me as well...

I'm looking for a place where I can meet a nice shemale in Virginia (Richmond or Midlothian, more specifically). To all you guys that have "made it" and tasted first-hand of that sweet love juice, all I can say is "Congratulations - you're living the dream!"

As for myself, I've only ever had a girl introduce me to her friends as her boyfriend (I'd driven 2 hours to meet her after she moved away from where I first met her) at a place called "Club Hush" in Myrtle Beach, SC (incidentally, a great place if you're looking for shemales there - unfortunately, I don't live in SC anymore), before we went back to where she was staying where she got ready for bed and then only SLEPT next to me, nothing more. I felt really hurt, but I feel like maybe it could still work someday. I don't know.

So anyway, please guys... let me know where I might be able to hook up with a nice shemale in Virginia - I'd be eternally grateful!