Thread: WWF/WWE Fans?
View Single Post
Old 07-31-2008
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

ziggybabie is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
The phoniness of WWF or WWE really shows through after 5 minutes of watching! The movements are so slow! Its like I will let you thrash me for 2 minutes, I will give it to you, for the next 3 minutes. Got up case, buddy!

I like Hulk Hogan, he looks like a friendly guy! His appearence is Stallone's Rocky3 was rather short but quite amusing!

The Rock! The scorpion king! I enjoyed the action, every minute of it! I also remember the actress with much fondness. Kelly Hu, Oooooh!
Don't use the WWE as an example of wrestling now, because they aren't concerned with athleticism. Especially not any of Hogan's old matches. If you want an example of how it's not all that bad, look up Rey Misterio vs Psicosis or Eddy Guerrero vs Dean Malenko or Bret Hart vs Shawn Michaels.

No, it's not all realistic 100% of the time, but it's something fans kind of overlook. The matches are still exciting, when the real athletes among them give it their all. Not all Hollywood fights are realistic, but some "corny" ones are still entertaining.