View Single Post
Old 08-08-2017
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boner View Post
"Batman" was the best because it had Catwoman. Batgirl, and Marsha Queen of Diamonds! I was too young to understand at the time but that's the first time I remember thinking I sure liked those ladies

I really enjoy the new thread and wish more would participate as well
Glad you like the thread. I was hoping for more interest. I've enjoyed your contributions. It seems we have similar interests and experiences (and are close in age I believe). I'm sure there's others. I've not posted anything more because I don't want to discourage anyone. Also this is probably the busiest time of year for me.

I will have to see if "Batman" is on cable anywhere. I have the movie on DVD. Maybe I'll watch it later. Lee Meriwether plays Catwoman in the movie. She's very beautiful (I actually like her more as "Miss Kitka" ) but Julie Newmar owns that role.