Thread: Hello boys,
View Single Post
Old 04-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

SluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of lightSluttyShemaleAnna is a glorious beacon of light
Wink Yay!

Yay! Thanks to you all for the great welcome! I love you all already

Well, I live in Birmingham, (the original one in the UK, not that cheeky American copier :D), and I'm a student, I'm a bit of a geek, and I love bake cakes too :D.

I guess I am pretty cute, but not quite in the same league as some of the gorgeous girls you have posted in some threads. I'm working on it tho,
U guys wanting to see my pics, I don't think you will be disappointed, I'm quite a little exhibitionist, and love showing off in my undies, You probably already gathered by my avatar. :D Maybe I'll put some up in the freebies forum, I kind of like the idea of being 'free jerkoff material' for a bunch of horny guys :D

Last edited by SluttyShemaleAnna; 04-17-2008 at 02:25 PM. Reason: accidently made it sound like i was a brummie ;)