View Single Post
Old 07-19-2012
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Tsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant futureTsweet has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
Men's drive comes in one block from testosterone. Women's hard libido is also tirbutary of it, as their adrenal glands (a little tubercle over each kidney) produces about 10% of what men's body metabolizes, although for them, it's quite a bit more complicated, according to biologists, having the two different types of desire, active and passive, in three different aspects (attractivity, proceptivity and receptivity completed by the fourth aspect of oestrus) linked to three different hormones. That, in my opinion, Tsweet(OP, post #1), should explain the spread between men and women: we might think about it as much, but we just think about it very differently. It is indeed a human basic need, but outside sexuality, hunger, thirst, sleep, etc., the rest is pretty much the same for both genders. Besides, those studies are not exact science, they are sociological and statistical studies, they are based on people's answers and opinions about themselves and therefore on their feeble capacity to observe themselves. That is why they are so often the subject of so much debate and controversy. I guess the reason why we men always seem more suspiscious of being perverts (sic) is the simple nature of our sexuality and the easyness with which we can apprehend it in our behavior.
Yet, as simple as it is, how much stranger it appears as we examine the effects of testosterone: you eventually loose the hair on your head yet at some point, it starts growing out of your ears and on them, abundantly, ridiculously out of your nose, your prostate starts swelling like a tennis ball sometimes after your forties (it is considered that 100% of men would die from prostate problems would we live to be a 100), you are utterly, desperatly obsessed with an irresistible sex drive for your entire life, and you eventualy reach a state at which your desire so incredibly irritatingly surpasses your capacities.
At a certain age, you start asking yourself a question you can't answer: is it a good thing or a bad one ? And no matter how mad you can get at yourself, you just forget about it the moment a woman comes along...

How often do we think about sex each day ? We shouldn't feel guilty about it, as desire is essentialy biological. For us men, it's just a massive, square pulsion that carries us to ridiculous demeanor in many cases. You should find ample exemples immidiatly here on this site. Therefore, despite the interresting views you're presenting (and with the hope you won't get mad at me), i feel compelled to answer with everybody else: ALL the time !
Dan, You present a lot of good points as to the VARIABLES that could affect how often one thinks about sex... biological and sociological. That study was done with college students age 18 to 25 ... which is an age where you would think the libido drive would be very HIGH. So it was somewhat contradictory to the common belief.
However I posed the question on here because - this being a sexual sight - I kind of thought that a good majority of people might say : ALL THE TIME!
The very sad point that you bring up is the often inability to act on one's sexual desires as one ages. So while you can ... enjoy your SEX life to the fullest (with the proper protection of course)... or as the saying goes:
"USE IT OR LOSE IT"!!!