View Single Post
Old 07-25-2007
She-cock inspector

tlover has a spectacular aura abouttlover has a spectacular aura about

Even though it's tongue-in-cheek, i started this poll because was genuinely interested to find out just how much we all love shemales over girls and why.
I'm having great fun reading your replies thanks.

Because i have never actually been with a shemale you will probably think he's got a nerve what does he know.
Ive based my vote on what i see and think, and from what i have read from you all here about shemales.

When i see a beautiful shemale with a big cock i get very excited, it's such a horny sight, i cant stop thinking how good that cock would feel in my mouth or up my arse as her tits massage my back, totally dominating me, but being feminine, then being submissive to me, exciting combination, it must be great. and most of you "experienced" guys seem to think it is great.
Lucky sods!
Your views on their personalities range from loving goddess, perfect and divine to immature, shallow and humourless.
So just like most girls ive met then!

As for females i love the feminine look, curvy slim body's, pert tits, and i love the pussy.
Ive had mixed experiences with a fear few, (not as many as i would like) sex has ranged from gross to fantastically mind blowing.
Their personalities from loving, warm hearted and caring to immature, nasty and deceitful.
Relationships from bitter, and painfully heartbreaking, to blissfully happy in love.
So i could never banish females to that island, i love girls and pussy too much.

So my vote has to be for BOTH - SHEMALES AND FEMALES.
The best of both worlds.

Last edited by tlover; 07-25-2007 at 07:51 PM.