View Single Post
Old 02-28-2018
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

I was more than ready to take off my shirt when Shawn suggested that we finish stripping together. I quickly worked my pants and underwear all the way down and off and then kicked them aside. I was leaking pre-cum in a steady stream as Shawn started her countdown.

I had almost pulled my shirt off when Shawn interrupted her count to ask about the door. I thought for a second and then said, “I don’t remember locking the door, but then I thought it would lock automatically when it closed.”

I furrowed my brow as I listened intently trying to identify what seemed to bother Shawn. After several seconds I still hadn’t heard anything. I looked at Shawn and she was still listening, but it was apparent that she couldn’t identify anything untoward.

Several more seconds passed and when I still couldn’t detect anything I pulled off my shirt. I placed my hands on each side of Shawn’s hips and asked, “Do you need help with these?” indicating her panties.

My cock was throbbing and I was more than ready to continue kissing downwards along Shawn’s beautiful body and to take her visibly erect cock into my mouth. I could see by the wet spot on the front of her panties that she too was ready. I pushed Shawn’s locked door concerns to the back of my mind as I looked at her gorgeous face and into her sparkling eyes.