View Single Post
Old 01-03-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

tslover586 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via Yahoo to tslover586

i didnt watch him blow his load. but i did peek over every now and again, kinda like to watch but not being so noticable. when he got up to clean up he turned to me with full errection, and i couldnt help but stare and he def noticed, and he was like really... you want to blow me. and i was like, dude if you ever need some help with that thing you just tell me, cause i would let you throat fuck me if you wanted, or ill deepthroat it and do all the work while you relaxe. and he was like i dont think i could let you cause your my friend and it would be wierd for me knowing you gave me a blow job everytime i saw you. i didnt push the matter, i just explained to him how i would like to try it, and i wanted to see if i could take it all seeing as how he is over 9 inches and fat. he didnt humiliate me, but he didnt let me blow him either. but he does tease me, he knows i like looking at his fat cock, so hell come up beside me whenever im taking a piss and pee beside me just to show me his huge cock. it turns me on, but at the same time i hate it cause i dont think ill ever get it. the closest ive come is holding it for him while he was peeing once.

Last edited by tslover586; 01-03-2009 at 12:57 PM. Reason: wrong word