View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Just as Hobbes, Locke, Rousseau, and others came to their own different ideas of what the social contract is I too have my own version of what it is.

For me the social contract is what politicians say they are doing for their citizens all the while making it look like it isn?t really the citizens paying for it, but rather giving the impressions that the politicians are somehow creating programs out of the goodness of their heart and the generosity of their spirit.
ila, you can't just go and take a time-honored philosophical term that has a specific meaning and decide to use it for something completely different. Just because you might decide to call the love of transwomen "existentialism" doesn't make it existentialism.