View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud ofJodieTs has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
I still say the social contract is non-existent. Every program run by any government is paid for through taxes. Governments do not create money they only redistribute what is taken in taxes. The government takes in money (from me) and later gives it back. The government did not create any program out of benevolence. Programs were created by governments in the hopes that they will be retain power because it looks like they are doing something for nothing. Therefore there is no social contract.
That's my take as well on government.
On taxes, wealth creation and wealth creating jobs.
Also non-wealth creation jobs and numerous safety nets for social support and cohesion, required by society for it to function and to create and maintain the structures to enable the wealth creation jobs to flourish.
When government gets too big it creates fake jobs in the form of multi-layered bureaucracy paper pushing
to create the illusion of job creation when it is nothing of the sort.
All paid for by the wealth creators.
Which is as it should be.
Unless the government grows that side too much
for the purpose of power and a dependent electorate who will vote for them coz they work in expanded structures.

Thats when it all falls down. Like now in the UK.