View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tlover View Post
Really liked it! thanks blue, i think i can forget my three sex idea because you've just described my perfect world, almost.
I love the idea of a fully functioning hermaphrodite and to have a world full of them would be wonderful, being one too well that would be interesting, the thought of another hermaphrodites cock in my pussy well i like the sound of that too.
One thing though, there's a possibility of impregnating yourself, or have i missed something.
The only thing id alter is all the same Asian race, id like a mixture but i guess that would spoil the race harmony thing.
I'm not sure your world would be free of crime and hatred or everybody existing peacefully, some people just cannot exist without causing trouble, but I'm sure it would be much more harmonised than the world we live in now.
Yes that sounds like my kind of heaven, great idea blue.
Blueraven, Tlover
I like the idea also. It is very interesting. I am pretty sure that is the world I would like to live in. In fact it is quite a turn on thinking about being a fully functional beautiful intersex. For those that don't like the Asian idea how about everyone has long blonde hair and blue or gray eyes. I think I could get a story out of this. I'll just have to take the time to write it.