View Single Post
Old 02-26-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Ogryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these partsOgryn1313 is infamous around these parts
Default Thanks...

Blueraven.

A free dating site? Who'd have thunk it? I gave up on those "free" sites when it seemed they all wanted a monthly fee just so you could contact someone. To think one is actually really free boggles my mind. I must look into this.

You hit the nail on the head. Money.

I haven't much of it. Working on it though. Trying to take over my grandfather's business. The guy is hardcore. First got a job at 13 and family legend is that he's worked every single day of his life since then. He's in his late 70's and still working. I won't end up with the business until he passes no doubt. And with my luck the miserable old bastard probably has another 20 or so left in him.

I did look into the Philippines once before. I have a degree in counseling and an online friend from there told me they needed counselors in that part of the world. Said the government would even pay to bring over people moving there for work. But I gave up looking due to other distractions.

As for that beach scenario they better damn well have a big gang. I'm a rough customer and won't go down (no pun intended) easily. Ha! Even if they got the best of me they're gonna be in for a let down what with my thin wallet! The only thing of significant value I carry is my Swiss Army knife.