View Single Post
Old 02-09-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Ibuymp3s has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiepride View Post
One time after a night on the town I was headed back home when I decided to go take a look in the taxi club in sydney.
I had a drink and was just walking around catching the gaze of a few ts when I locked eyes with a little cutie who was in the outside pockies section.
I just went over and said hi. Said she looked cute.
We chatted for a bit then I just leaned in and we had a very sexy little kiss.
We kissed a little more and I felt down and could see she was ROCK hard in her pants. She had tight leggings on, and it was hard to slide my hand into them, but my hand eventually made it's way to her warm hard curved cock.
We kissed for a bit then I said I was leaving ( I was tired n wanted to sleep). She said don't go and said we could go back to hers.
We got a taxi back to hers and fooled around in her bed, very passionate kissing and playIng with her rock hard cock.
I was too drunk and so couldnt ge hard, so I was sucking and wanking her to make her cum, and we were close, when her roommates knocked on the door.
It was 4 am and they wanted to sleep lol.
She let them in, and then I found myself naked in the bed with a ts, with 2 other ts sitting on their beds just chattin n flirting with me lol.
By this time I was just too tired and drunk n just wanted sleep,
So I got dressed and left.
Ahha as I woke up later that morning, I scratched my head and realised, I just walked away from a potential 4 way with 3 ts. Ahaha ah well
which 1s of them were passible, if any?