View Single Post
Old 10-01-2008
rhythmic delivery

i loved the first series the 2nd was a bit dissapointing but still good. it was always kinda cheesy but it was still good. so i was looking forward the new series which started tonight on bbc. but i have to say it reallly is the biggest load of shit ever i haven't got a clue whats going on anymore to much time travveling forward and back to many people coming back from the dead and completly random plot twists. and it seems to be getting cheesier by the second.
clare can regenerate i know this i seen it in the first episode and every fucking episode since i don't need to keep seeing it play out in slow motion to know its happening.
Dr mohinder is just as wooden as ever, seriously that guy is the worst fucking actor ever. the woman with killer tears she used to have a deep hispanic accent but she's been in america for about six minutes and already she sounds more american than spanish.
the only reason i'll keep watching is sylar, the guy is a bad mother fucker. oh yeah and all the hotties.