View Single Post
Old 05-30-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by wenndwong View Post
If a guy wants to become a girl, why not. If surgery makes them fell more like a "real" women, why not! It's nobody's business!-WDW
I respectfully and especially FULLY disagree... this is NOT about "a guy wants to become a girl"... it's much deeper than that. For the majority of trans*women that transition has already taken place mentally long before an urge for SRS appears.

And I do actually think, that it's anybody's business - not the hetero fascists' business but a concerned society of well educated therapists who actually KNOW the nuts and bolts of the consequences mentally for folks who go through with it.

I want every single trans'woman in this world to be happy and fulfilled - don't ever doubt that. But I do feel a bit worried about the basis on which some women make this final decision. That's why I believe it prudent to have a long process to go through before it's granted.

I actually care! A lot!

H