View Single Post
Old 05-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock
Default SRS - must you mutilate your self to become a "real" woman?

We began this discussion in another thread.

Is it fair that under certain countries' laws you can only become a legal gender woman if you undergo SRS?

I find this as extraordinarily undemocratic and as horrible as the death-penalty.

Why does the hetero society force a trans*woman (or man) to mutilate her (or his) genitalia to be elligable for a new passport... and for the gender identity she really wants?

Why does the hetero society, even in socalled democratic countries, lack the complete realization that gender issues are above the grasp of "normal" politicians and people?

Why can't it just easily be legalized for a trans*woman to be a legal woman without having to undergo SRS if she doestn't want SRS?

Nobody can change her cromosones anyway, so why not focus on her mind instead of on her genitalia?

I challenge the current policy of being evil and undemocratic.

The negros and the gays found a way through hard fight... nobody fought the fight for the transsexual people.

It's time we change the mindset of the hetero politicians.

Transsexuality is a matter to take seriously and to respect. As said, it happens between the ears, not between the legs.

My belief is that any trans*woman who may feel so, should without any hassle from "Jim Crow" be given a legal female gender. And with such a legal female gender, she should have all the rights of any woman - including marrying a man with full rights.

In a true democratic society, she should be able to be a legal woman without anyone forcing her through barbaric physical mutilation - unless she chooses it.

In a true democratic society, she should simply be allowed to be a she if she wishes to.

That's the agenda.

H