View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
Start reading the post quietly once again and you might, I say YOU MIGHT understand what I?m saying? If not I can always try to give you a biology course. OK?
I always marvel at how people who don?t understand the first thing about any science are the first to use the term against others.
Of course, there?s differences in individuals, ila! But that goes without saying, does it not?
?Skin
Male skin is thicker (more collagen) and oilier (more sebum) than female skin.[19] They also have redder skin.
The skin of females is warmer on average than that of males. Females tend to have more pain receptors per cm of skin than males.?
These are facts from biology, a science. You mean to say you don?t understand the meaning of men+thicker skin; women+more pain receptors (more sensibility)? You don?t get men+redder skin neither? Really???????
You should try reading the points that I addressed. Thickness and the number of pain receptors is not a measure of quality. They are simply measurements of thickness and the number of pain receptors.

And it's still individuals and not gender who various shades of skin (and of course race). One only has to look around to confirm this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danthepoetman View Post
And I should think that you don?t understand the followings about how we tend to feel beauty and desire along such biological differences? It?s academic, ila!!
I never once brought up feelings for beauty and desire. That has nothing to do with the paleness of one's skin or the quality.