View Single Post
Old 12-11-2007
Senior Ladyboy Lover

BlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these partsBlueRaven88 is infamous around these parts
Send a message via MSN to BlueRaven88
just bring her into the country as a man or whatever, tell the government that you are life partners living together. that should avoid any deportation issues (look at all the imigrants here anyway, besides if she applies for citizenship then she's all set), though this is just from an australian point of view. if your in america or something then bring her back to america then take the trip up to canada to get hitched. marriage liscences in canada are recognised in USA

i dont know what stores and shit there are in those countries. hell i dont even know what the fuck a tesco is. health care? no. theres basically no health care in those countries at all so no matter how much $$ you take you will get shitty health care. their best health care is probably worse than your public health care.