View Single Post
Old 10-17-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Location: Asia...Usually Korea or the Philippines depending on where the company sends me.
PI_Monger has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Wow. Have you guys that claim the PI & Thailand are so terrible even ever been here? It's true both countries have their problems but both have many advantages too such as lower cost of living, tropical weather, beaches and of course....an abundance of ladyboys.

The best food I've ever had was in Thailand where everything is fresh and on par with Western standards. And did I mention cheap? Try getting a lobster dinner with baked potato, salad and a beer in Australia or the US for under $10 like you can in Thailand. The best steak I ever had was in Subic Bay Philippines and it cost P450. Also under $10. There are so many foreign owned businesses in both countries that you can get anything you want at a fraction of what you'd pay back home and most times its just as good if not better.

Bumrungrad Hospital in Thailand is the best hospital I've ever seen in my life; by far better than anything I've seen in Western countries. Thailand is actually a major destination for medical tourism because of the high quality and low prices (1/5 of what you'd pay in the US).

http://www.bumrungrad.com/

A friend of mine built a brand new luxury 3 bedroom house in Cebu Philippines with all the modern amenities for under 40K. Now he lives like a king for a grand a month.

If you go to these places and live like a local in the provinces then of course it would be a shitty life. Working in a rice field and making $1 a day to buy fish heads and rice. But if you go over with a nice nest egg, set yourself up with a decent business or even retire there on a Western pension, you can live a standard of living much higher that you could back home. And being a foreigner you'll be highly sought after by nearly every female and ladyboy regardless of your age. Most of us don't get a second glance in our own countries unless we're driving a BMW. You can ride a Jeepney in the PI and hop off with 3 phone numbers.

Wait a minute....if more expats come over here it will ruin the secret. Forget everything I said. Asia sucks.