View Single Post
Old 10-17-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

“Ah, good,” I think when Red calls me 'Sir.' A submissive that is respectable, obedient, and fast has to be treated accordingly. Red not only picked the biggest ball gag from the table, but he quickly fastened it in place on Princess Shawn. Now Red is on his hands and knees and ready to support his Mistress. He shall be suitably rewarded.

I scan the room looking for a suitable candidate. And there she is right up near the stage; tall, svelte, long, blonde hair down to her waist, and a very attractive face made up with red lipstick and dark eyeshadow. I can see the nipples of her breasts poking against the white nylon blouse stretched tightly across her chest. There is a telltale tenting of her black skirt.

I beckon her up on stage. She takes the two steps up and one more on the stage. She is right in front of Red. I can see him looking hungrily up at her. “Yes, Red,” I say, “when you are a good slave you get rewarded accordingly.”

I look up at the beautiful face of the newest addition to our expanding group. “What’s your name?” I ask gently. “Princess would like to know who her slave is going to pleasure.”

“Jane will do,” she replies.

“Thankyou, Jane,” I reply. “Red is eagerly waiting to please you, but I’m not going to let him just yet. First I want you to show Mistress what you have under your skirt.”

I can see that Jane is ready to become fully involved. She reaches behind herself to unzip her skirt. It falls to the floor revealing a rock hard, throbbing six inch cock that is standing straight out.

Red licks his lips. He can hardly wait to taste this beautiful woman. “Not yet, Red,” I say firmly. I look at Jane. “Now your blouse, Jane. Show Red’s Mistress your breasts.”

Jane nods and starts to unbutton her blouse. “Not like that, Jane. Down on your knees and face me. Red doesn’t get to see them yet. He’s being far too enthusiastic right now.”

Jane drops to her knees at the side of Shawn and in a position so that when Red turns to look to the side he can only see Jane’s cute, firm bottom. She starts slowly unbuttoning her blouse.

No one notices me motion another woman up onto the stage. I had seen her standing right beside the steps excitedly looking on. Her right hand was on the front of her dress massaging the swollen lump that was jutting out. She is up on the stage immediately. I get a good look at her now. She is about 5’ 8” tall and shapely. She has short, dark hair and a striking face.

I look at her and she mouths the word ‘Alice.’ I understand it to mean her name. I don’t have to say anything else right now. Alice starts stripping off. Her dress drops to the floor and her bra and panties soon follow.

I turn my attention back to Jane. Her blouse is off revealing large, firm breasts and those unbelievable hard, erect nipples that I had seen visibly poking through her blouse. Shawn is fascinated. Her gaze is firmly fixed on Jane’s wonderful orbs.

“Rub your tits on Princess’ face,” I command Jane. She takes one breast in each hand and starts brushing them over Princess Shawn’s face. Our hostess is so engrossed in the soft flesh on her face that she doesn’t notice when I slide the dildo into her puckered hole.

As I slowly fuck Princess with the dildo I look back at Alice. She is completely naked now. I look at her small, firm breasts and tiny waist and suck in my breath. She’s incredible. Then my gaze drops to her hard cock that is pointing straight out. I gulp. She must have a good nine inches and it is as big around as a drink can.

Alice looks back at me and then down at Red. I nod my head. Alice grabs the lube beside her and drizzles it over her cock. I watch as she spreads it over the entire length of her shaft. Alice knows what I want and she’s going to do it without any further direction from me.

I return to Jane. “Now rub your cock all over Princess’ face,” I say. I watch for a few seconds and then go back to working the dildo in Shawn. A couple more strokes and I pull it out. It’s just about time for the next step.

Alice is lined up behind Red. I adjust my position. Shawn is so enthralled with the cock on her face that she hasn’t noticed that the dildo is no longer in her. Jane looks over at me. I nod my head to indicate that it’s time for to get in front of Red.

Jane shoves her cock into Red’s mouth. At Alice’s cue both of us push our cocks forward entering our respective partners. The three of us hold still waiting for a reaction from Red and Princess.