View Single Post
Old 10-15-2009
Apprentice Ladyboy Lover

Location: Asia...Usually Korea or the Philippines depending on where the company sends me.
PI_Monger has a little shameless behaviour in the past

There might be exceptions, but generally in Europe and the US there are not TS clubs like there are in Asia. You best bet in the less-enlightened West is to use dating sites like ts-dating, date in asia, tgpersonals, tagged or even myspace to find a ladyboy in your area. If you're not into the online scene, then your best chance is to frequent a few gay clubs in your area and ask the bartender if TS hangout there. Usually they do because they have nowhere else to go. If not, they can usually point you in the right direction.

For us lucky enough to live in Asia, the hotspots are Pattaya, Bangkok and Manila. Thailand's famous ladyboy clubs are mostly on Walking Street and Soi 6 in Pattaya; Nana Plaza in Bangkok. Manila now has its first GRO barfine ladyboy bar on P.Burgos St in Makati called the Shampoo Bar. Korea and Japan are opening up more but its very expensive. Currently I'd say Korea is better due to the fact that Itaewon in Seoul now has about 12 ladyboy bars. I travel extensively throughout Asia so if anyone wants more info on Thailand, the PI, Japan or Korea just let me know.