View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default since it's all fantasy

Since it's all fantasy, I would choose to fuck actresses as characters they've played. Putting aside for a moment that finding a cock-alicious surprise between the legs of each of them is out of the fantasy, here are a few from way back when that come to mind, just to add some different flavor to the thread:

Anna Karina as Odile in "Bande à part" ("Band of Outsiders"), the 1964 Godard film

Brigitte Bardot as Countess Irina Lazaar in the 1968 Western Shalako, out on the range under the stars

Helen Mirren as the young girl Cora Ryan in "Age of Consent" (1969), just after she comes to the beach from her nude swim

Jo Ann Pflug as Lt. "Dish" in the 1970 M*A*S*H film, late at night in one of the tents after a rough round of surgeries

Julie Andrews as Mary Poppins, relaxing in her bed after a long day of tending Jane and Michael.

Veronica Lake as The Girl in "Sullivan's Travels" (1941), on the side of the road before hitchhiking

I'm sure if I kept thinking I could make a list of hundreds! Meanwhile, here are some pictures to put this all in context.
Attached Thumbnails
Anna_Karina.jpg   BeautifulAnnaKarina.jpg   bardot26.jpg  

shalako.jpg   Helen_Mirren.jpg   JoAnn_Pflug.jpg  

MaryPoppins.jpg   Veronica_Lake.jpg