Thread: "Real Girls"
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bionca View Post
I'm really not fond of non-trans women being called "real" girls, or for that matter trans women being referred to in the feminine with quotes around the pronouns - Like:

I really had a good time with a hot "girl" from the local tranny bar. "She" was pretty and looked like a real girl until "she" got naked.
I agree - I also believe that neglecting the fact that a transsexual is actually a transsexual woman as opposed to being a cisgendered woman is the same as disrespecting both her reality and femininity.

Again I get my opinion from a few of my very bright transsexual friends here who basicly consider themselves TRANS women and not cisgendered women.

The whole issue is to accept and understand M2F transsexuality as more than just an attempt to change gender. She may not be able to change her cromosones, but that does not make her less feminine or less of a woman - by my standards anyway.

H