View Single Post
Old 10-11-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

princess shawn will become famous soon enough

Feeling the size of his big hard cock between my butt cheeks is getting me even more excited. Something like that will need lots of lubricant, and thankfully I left a few on the table of toys. All he needs to do now is aim and squirt me. "Aim at that guy first." I say to ila, gesturing with a flick of my head at the man in the front row with his mouth wide open.

His second time at making me cum does not fail. The first spurt falls to the edge of the stage, not hitting anyone, but the second is a stream landing squarely on that enthusiastic audience member's tongue where it then rolls into his throat. This encourages the second row to push forward, closer to me with the hopes of catching some drops of my sweetness.

One more squirt from me before my cock goes soft again. It does not hit anyone's mouth in the second row, only on the floor and I think someone's shoulder. Still, I will accept it. "You've done well. Here's your reward..." I drop to my knees and bend forward, awaiting the first thrust from ila. "Someone fetch the lubes. Would you like to widen my hole with some toys first? Maybe gag me so that I cannot order your around?"