View Single Post
Old 10-08-2016
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

The crowd quickly confirmed what I was hoping to hear. They wanted me to continue sucking Princess Shawn’s cock. I love orally pleasuring a woman and I eagerly moved to take our gorgeous hostess’ ladycock back into my awaiting mouth. I had no sooner gotten the tip of Shawn’s beautiful ladystick into my mouth when someone shouted out for me to stop.

I was stunned. Who could be so cruel as to deny mine and Shawn’s pleasure? Then I heard Shawn say that she was controlling the action and then she told me to continue. I wasted no time. I took her full length into my mouth and started pleasuring her girlcock.

I fully intended to do as Princess Shawn wanted and make her ‘rain cum over the crowd.’ I sucked hard and fast on her wonderful ladyshaft. I could have pushed a finger into her opening to massage her prostate and make her cum hard and fast, but I was not going to do that. I so enjoyed the feeling of Shawn’s treasure in my mouth that I was going to make this last as long as possible.

I suddenly slowed my sucking action again. I wanted to bring gorgeous Shawn to the edge several times before she came. Just then there was another voice calling out for me to rim Shawn. My cock twitched with excitement. I love to rim a girl as much as I love sucking her cock. At the same time I didn’t want to stop what I was doing. It was just too enjoyable.

Princess Shawn again made the decision for me and her and everyone else. She said that she’s giving the orders and I was to stop only when she said to do so. I took that to mean that I was to continue my oral treatment of her beautiful ladystick. I hoped that I had made the right decision as I didn’t want to disappoint our passionate, beautiful hostess.