View Single Post
Old 07-22-2012
Junior Ladyboy Lover

Silask9098 is on a distinguished road
Send a message via Skype™ to Silask9098
Default Haha.

Man this is too easy. Enrolling in college somewhere in Thailand, and seeing a certain young lady in particular who strikes my fancy, with a sweet round face, gorgeous tan skin, and a school-girl uniform to boot. To spare the long, mundane details of this well-thought-out fantasy, i befriend this gal, only one day to be with her on a date. We are alone at her place, and she is sitting on my lap. I start running my hand up her thigh, and up her plaid mini-skirt, with nondescript white cotton panties. (Those really get me going! ) Anyways, to no one's surprise, i feel a nice hard bulge, where i was expecting to find a wet, warm hole. She gets up, clearly embarrassed, and apologizes profusely. This is where i let her in on MY little secret! A bio-girl has nothing on a sweet shy Kathoey. Anywho, to her delight, i reach under that skirt, and slide those white panties down to her ankles, revealing an adorable, hard little cock. Of course, i proceed to suck it a bit, and after a while of savoring that sweet cock, i turn her around and wet her backside a bit. Then, she lays on her back, with her legs spread, and we proceed to have a helluva crazy night! The story doesn't end here though, folks. To add the cherry to the garnish, a monogamous relationship with this special gal would make my dreams come true. Marriage and everything! The end. Hmmm.... Suddenly i feel so alone here in my room! Haha.
Attached Thumbnails
cute-thai-ladyboy.jpg