View Single Post
Old 08-06-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

the story, continued ?

I have secluded myself in the bedroom, but D?sir?e walks in on me just as my cock begins to shoot the cum I have been coaxing out of it while exploring Keliana?s photo spread in ?Teacher?s Pet!? She yelps gleefully, runs from the door, goes down on her knees, and catches the spray in her mouth just before it?s wasted.

?Mmmm,? she says, ?I hope there will be more for me later. Now come eat dinner.?

After we eat, D?sir?e clears the table and tells me to go wait for her in bed. She never shows.

When I awake the next morning, the flat is empty. A note from D?sir?e apologizes for the night before, and says she?ll be gone for a few days. My host has also left some cash and a note asking me to pick up some groceries at a particular market. I?ve definitely learned to follow instructions.

A couple of hours after breakfast, I head to the market. I enter and grab one of the quaint wicker baskets in which to carry the groceries. The list has about a dozen items, and the market isquite small. I wonder what I?ll do after this brief distraction. Sit around the flat all afternoon? Why can?t I be with Keliana?

Lost in my thoughts, I knock over an old man. His and my groceries spill out onto the floor. As he curses all young people for their inattention, I bend down to pick things up. Suddenly, I see a woman pass by at the end of the aisle, but only for an instant. Still, her image burns into my brain. She has long brown hair, sunglasses on, and is wearing a tight white blouse with a black sash around her midriff, along with a black skirt. Did I notice two bracelets catch the overhead lights of the market?

I?m sure it?s Keliana. I throw the old man?s groceries into his basket as fast as I can and get back on my feet, running to the end of the aisle in pursuit. She turns up another aisle, glancing back at me briefly. A moment later, I catch up with her. When I touch her shoulder to stop her from walking away, she reaches back and slaps my hand. I am sure I hear a bit of a giggle. Then she turns to me and smiles.

?Keliana?? I ask.

?Finish your shopping!? she says, pointing to my list. Then she links her arm in mine and drags me around the store. I do my best to concentrate on shopping, but I am completely distracted. I take in the look of her and the scent of her. She barely looks at me, but I know she notices. Finally, she marches me to the front of the store and whispers in my ear.

?Pay for your groceries, bring them to the flat, and meet me here in an hour.? She tells me an address not far from the flat and rushes out of the store. I do as I?m told.

I try to walk casually to the address I was given, but I find myself speeding up and then slowing down and speeding up again. My heart is racing. My palms are sweaty. I realize that I ran out of the flat without even checking to see how I look. When I arrive at the small building of flats, I don?t know which doorbell to press. A moment later, the woman from the store is standing on the sidewalk, smiling.

?Hello,? she says. She still has on her sunglasses. ?Come with me.? She holds out her hand and I take it. We walk down the blockI feel like I?m walking with my girlfriend. I decide to stop. I look at her and introduce myself.

?I know your name, silly,? she says, and gives me a small kiss on my cheek. Then she pulls me into a small caf?. We sit next to each other, Parisian style.

?Do you want wine or something else?? she asks. My heart is pounding and I can barely speak, probably because she is sitting right next to me. I start to answer, but nothing comes out.

?Calm down,? she says, in a whisper. ?Relax.? She puts her hand on my knee under the table.

?I?ll have ?? I begin to answer, but before I do the waiter comes by and she orders a glass of white wine for herself and a whiskey for me. The waiter walks away.

?Whiskey?? I manage to utter a question.

?I like how it tastes,? she says, deviously, and squeezes my knee with her hand.

Before I can say another thing, the waiter returns. She sips her wine and encourages me to sip my whiskey. We don?t speak. When both of our glasses are half-empty she lifts her hand from my knee, puts both hands on my head, turns me to her, and kisses me. Her tongue pushes my mouth open. She seems to be drinking the life from me, as I feel myself go limp. This must be what swooning feels like, I think, and wonder how I can feel what I thought only girls feel.

With the kiss over, she catches her breath and says, ?Do you like how it tastes??

I nod my head.

?Finish your drink,? she says, in an insistent tone. Then she puts here hand on my knee again, but slowly moves it up until she can run her fingers over my cock, which has gotten hard in my pants from our kiss. I hear her sigh, and I drink up quickly.

?Let?s go,? she says. She pays the waiter and we leave, heading back down to the address on the piece of paper from the market. When we get there, she opens the front door and points up the stairs. I start up ahead of her, until she tells me to stop. When we get to the top floor, there is one door. It has a beautiful ?K? on it, carved in wood. I feel a tiny bit of cum leak out of me.

Once inside, she gestures to me to sit on the couch. ?I?ll be back in a minute,? she says, and scurries down a hallway. Then I hear her shout, laughing at her own words. ?I?m going to slip into something a little more comfortable.?

I wait, and begin to look around the flat. I notice a stack of magazines, on top of which is an issue of CUMM International I hadn?t seen before. It features Keliana on the cover, and I realize she is dressed exactly like the woman I am with. Whatever doubt I have -- and there is very little -- dissipates in a moment. My dream has come true.

A few minutes later, she emerges, still with her sunglasses but dressed in a sheer black nightie that barely goes to her knees, and visible black lace panties underneath. She walks to me and takes the magazine from my hand. ?Hi,? she says, ?I?m Keliana. I?ve been dying to meet you.?

With that, she pulls open the top of her nightie. Pebble-size nipples stare out at me. She pulls my head towards her and I suck one and then the other. Then, as I sit on the couch, she climbs onto my lap. My cock is straining in my pants, and she grinds herself against it. I can see her beautiful cock through the sheer and lace material, and my mouth begins to water. My hands roam over her back while my mouth and tongue slide over her chest.

Keliana takes one of my hands from her back and guides it to her cock, encouraging me to take it out from her panties. I begin to stroke it gently, and a small bead of pre-cum forms on the slit. I will not let that go to waste. I rise from my seated position, still holding her, and gently lay her down on the couch. Dropping to my knees, I put my mouth on the end of her cock and lick up the sweet juice that is now flowing from it more profusely.

She moans and bucks her cock into my mouth. I am in heaven.

For just a moment, I want to take in with my eyes what my body is feeling. I pull away and look. Then I reach around her, lying on the couch, and cup her behind. I begin to caress her thighs with my tongue, slowly working my way back to her cock. I make sure to lick and kiss her balls before I get there, which elicits a shudder and, suddenly, a lot more pre-cum swells out of Keliana. I make sure to catch all of it, and quickly kiss her so we can taste it together. Then I go back to her cock, and suck it as if my life depends on it.

Keliana?s cock is smooth and hot. I can feel it pulsate in my mouth as I suck. Suddenly, I take it all in, her entire cock deep in my throat, and she lets out a little yelp. I feel what I?ve been come to know, what I?ve been trained for in every European city I?ve visited on this trip: she is about to give me a drink.

Suddenly, Keliana pulls away from me and pulls me up. ?Fuck me,? she breathes into my ear, and begins to undue my belt.

When she has me fully naked, Keliana pushes me back on the couch and knees down to take my cock in her mouth. She is making it wet before entering her. It feels bigger to me than ever before. I am sure it is a direct result of being with Keliana, a culmination of everything I?ve wanted ever since that day back in the adult bookstore at home.

Those thoughts are interrupted as she climbs back onto my lap and sinks herself onto my cock, her special girl pussy swallowing me like a vise. She begins to bounce up and down as she strokes her own cock and kisses me deeply. This is not going to be a long, romantic fuck. I realize that Keliana wants us to cum quickly.

We keep up this rapid pace of fucking for only a couple of minutes. I feel my cock begin to swell, and I know I?m only moments away from filling her. She can tell, and she quickens the pace of her hand. As my eyes begin to glaze over in anticipation, she smiles at me.

?Cum in me, darling,? she says. ?Cum in me now.?

As my cock begins to explode in her, she cries out and shoots a long string of her cum on my chest. I keep spurting in her, and she keeps bucking and stroking while more and more of her cum covers me. I keep pounding into her, and cumming, and I also scoop up some of her cum in my hand, put it in my mouth, and kiss her.

We collapse like that, a sticky, gooey mess of cum, my cock buried in her, and our mouths stuck together with the result of our fucking. It feels as if an hour goes by before she breaks the silence.

?Tonight, we make love.?

? to be continued
Attached Thumbnails
CUMM_15.jpg