View Single Post
Old 06-23-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

the story, continued ?

The next morning I wake up to the sound of pounding on the door of my room. I don?t remember going to sleep, only the end of our meal the night before and my utter exhaustion. My elderly friend had said that today would be a ?big day,? and as I climb out of bed I am grateful for the rest.

?Come in,? I call.

He enters and tells me that it is 6 am and that I need to shower and leave soon. I have a complicated trip on the tube to Bounds Green, and when I come up from the station I will have to ?find my way.?

I look confused.

?Don?t worry, my friend,? he says. ?Remember you are after Keliana, and remember about finding her in a park.?

After my shower, we eat a quick breakfast in silence. Then he walks me to the tube station. As I begin to head down the stairs, he grabs my shoulder and stops me.

?Be prepared for anything,? he admonishes. ?Everything has its purpose, and great will be the reward.?

We part company.

When I finally arrive at Bounds Green, I exit onto the street and look around. There is no park visible, and a park is where I believe I?m supposed to be. I see a young man and go to ask him. He is reading the plaque at the station that memorializes those who died in the German air raid back in October 1940, and I am embarrassed that the thought of Germany makes me think of my experiences with Grete, Teodora, and Marlene.

?Are you okay, chap?? he asks, looking at me from head to toe and undoubtedly noticing that there is a big bulge in my pants. ?Get of on the Luftwaffe, do you??

I feel myself turn beet red, and somehow summon the courage to ask for directions. ?Is there a park nearby??

He chuckles, probably thinking I?m some kind of pervert who wants to go do some wanking in the park. I laugh to myself at the word the Brits use for jacking off.

?Do you mean Bowes Park?? he asks.

?Sure,? I answer, assuming that must be it.

He gives me directions, and I walk into a neighborhood full of shops. It dawns on me rather quickly that ?park? is part of the area?s name, and that it?s not an actual park like the ones on some of Keliana?s magazine covers. I pop into one of the shops and ask if there?s a ?proper park? around. The shopkeeper laughs at my use of ?proper? with my American accent, but suggests I might be looking for Bluebell Wood.

?It doesn?t have ?park? in the name,? he says, ?but it?s certainly ?proper?.?

I feel mocked, but I take his directions.

Some time later, I arrive at the end of Winton Avenue and come to a small park. There are a lot of people walking their dogs. It?s now late morning.

Entering Bluebell Wood, I wander around rather aimlessly, looking for the park bench I remember from one of Keliana?s photo shoots. Having no luck, I begin to think I?m in the wrong place, and then I realize that I?ve strayed into a rather unoccupied portion of the Wood. Suddenly, just as I feel a presence behind me, I am grabbed and blindfolded, and then my hands are bound behind my back. A woman?s voice speaks, but it is not Keliana. It sounds as if it is being deliberately disguised.

?Relax and let me guide you,? she says. ?We will be there soon.?

We walk for a couple of minutes in silence. Then she pushes me down to my knees and takes off the blindfold. There is a small hut -- it seems to be rather makeshift -- and a hole, through which a cock suddenly pokes.

?Will you suck this cock?? the woman asks me, standing behind me so I cannot see her.

?Who is it?? I ask.

?Does it matter?? is her reply. ?Are you not a cumslut??

?I like girls,? I say. This is not going as I expected, but then I look more closely at the cock and decide that it could be Keliana?s. I hear a muffled laugh from within the small hut, definitely the sound of a woman.

?Time is running out,? my captor says. ?Will you suck this cock??

Rather than answer her, I take it in my mouth. It grows a bit harder as I lick as far down as I can on the shaft -- the set-up makes it rather difficult -- and kiss and suck the head of this stranger?s cock that I have decided must be Keliana?s. Everything about it is exquisite: the feel in my mouth, the taste, the aroma it gives off. It?s true: I have become a cock addict.

?I could do much better if you?d untie my hands,? I say to my captor.

?Just keep sucking,? she barks back.

I do, and soon I can sense and feel all the indications that I am about to get a load of delicious cum. I begin to suck in earnest, taking as much of the shaft into my mouth as I can and swirling my tongue around the ridge and the tip to maximize Keliana?s pleasure. Suddenly, I can feel her tense up and then the cum starts streaming into my mouth and down my throat. As I hungrily try to keep up with what seems like an enormous amount for someone so small, at least compared to other girls I?ve sucked, I hear a man?s grunt of satisfaction. And then I hear the muffled laugh again.

Now I?m not sure who I sucked off. Did I just blow a man?

With cum dripping from my mouth, my captor pulls me up by one arm and turns me around. It is D?sir?e. She smiles and kisses me, making a point of swirling her tongue around to taste what cum is left.

As we break from our kiss, and I begin to form my first words to her, she puts her hand over my mouth and says, ?Is it Keliana?s? The cum??

I look at her for a clue to the answer. Everything about sucking that cock was wonderful except for the grunting man at the end. I feel as if my future hangs on getting the answer to this question right.

?It is a simple question, love.? D?sir?e smiles and reminds me of why I cannot resist her.

After a moment, I give my answer: ?No.?

?How can you be so sure?? asks D?sir?e. ?Or are you simply taking a chance on one of two answers.?

?I am positive,? I say.

?And so, how are you positive.?

?Because I feel as if I got a mouthful and belly full of cum, and it tastes good -- I guess I am a cumslut -- but I don?t feel Keliana inside of me.?

Inside the makeshift hut, I hear the woman?s muffled laugh again.

D?sir?e accompanies me back to the tube, but will answer no questions about Keliana, the rest of my test, the rest of my quest, or even the rest of the day. When we arrive near the flat at which I?m staying, she directs me to a small magazine shop. In the back, there is a small selection of adult erotica.

D?sir?e picks one out from the racks, where the magazines seem to be in completely random order. It is ?Teacher?s Pet!,? and features Keliana on the cover. She is wearing a sleeveless white top and nothing below the waist. She looks absolutely delectable.

?Let?s take this one,? D?sir?e says.

We walk to the front of the shop to pay. When I hand the magazine to the shopkeeper, he takes one look and says, ?Are you sure you want this??

?Why not?? I say, a bit embarrassed but mostly bemused.

?You like girly magazines, then, do you?? he asks.

I stare at him. ?How much??

?You know that?s not a girl, right?? he says, mockingly.

?She?s a girl,? I reply.

?Look at that,? he says, pointing to what looks like a slit in Keliana?s skin just below her right hand. ?You know that?s not a fanny, right??

?Of course, it?s not,? I bark, beginning to get angry. D?sir?e whispers in my ear that ?fanny? is a slang word some Brits use for vagina.

?Huh?? I am really confused.

?That?s some kind of pooftah magazine,? the shopkeeper says. ?You need to go back and get yourself a real girly magazine.?

This incenses me. I begin to shout while I throw down probably more money than the magazine costs. ?You know nothing,? I scream. ?Keliana is all woman. You should be so lucky as to have a woman like her. Do you think a fanny is all it takes to be a woman?? I surprise myself by using the British slang I had just learned.

The shopkeeper simply laughs. I take D?sir?e by the arm and storm out of the shop with my newest Keliana pictures.

As we walk back to the flat, I notice that D?sir?e seems to be paying attention to something behind us. I decide to turn around and look, and I notice a woman walking about 20 yards behind us, with sunglasses on. I think it?s Keliana. She smiles and gives me a little bow. Then she disappears down a sidestreet.

As soon as we arrive back at the elderly gentleman?s house, he asks how the day went. Before I can answer, D?sir?e speaks.

?He did even better with the shopkeeper than we could have ever expected.?

I clutch my copy of "Teacher's Pet!" I cannot wait to see what other treasures lie within.

to be continued ...
Attached Thumbnails
TeachersPet01.jpg