Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 01-27-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hot Trannys

Part 2
Kimberly

We walked back to the hotel and as we reached our rooms, she invited me to her room. A wave of excitement rushed over me as I thought, this is too good to be true! I poured glasses of Champaign and we went out on the balcony. She then began telling me about her life.
?I was born a ?boy?, at least I had male genitalia and my parents assumed I was a boy. It wasn?t long before I realized that I was different from other boys. I liked girlie clothes and sometimes I would put on makeup when no one was around. By the time I started puberty I was wearing girlie clothes all the time. Fortunately, I lived in San Francisco and my parents were liberal and understanding. I know it was difficult for them but they loved me and that?s what mattered. School was a different matter, even though I lived in a liberal city with lots of gays and other persuasions, I was often subjected to teasing and harassment. I knew I would have to come up with a strategy to protect myself. I had already given some boys blowjobs, so I went to some of the macho football guys on campus and offered them a deal. I would give them blowjobs if they would protect me. Naturally, those horny guys found that a deal they couldn?t refuse. It actually worked out quite well. I loved sucking those big cum filled cocks and they would do anything for me. I really liked the high school hero he was a great football player, had a huge cock and was actually a pretty nice guy. I would suck him into a frenzy and then let him pound my ass. We both loved it.
Actually, however, I was really attracted to girls. I loved the scent of pussey and the yummy pussy juices in a young girl. I found it was amazingly easy to seduce a girl. I especially liked seducing the top hotties in the school. We would meet for a soda and I would sit next to her and gradually start touching her as we chatted away. Eventually, I would take her home when my parents were at work and continue the chatting with a little Champaign. Champaign is the best for getting into a girlies panties by the way. By sitting close and looking into her eyes as I very gently worked my fingers into her panties, she didn?t realize what was going on until it was too late. I would kiss her passionately and slip my fingers over her clitty and then she was mine, all mine. I would rip off her panties and lick and suck her swollen clitty until she produced a screaming orgasm. Then I would lap up her cum juices and plunge my hard cock deep into her throbbing pussey giving her organism after organism. I loved it, I loved the sex and I loved seducing those high school hotties that think they are so great. I loved turning them into total sluts.?
By this time, I had a throbbing hard on in my pants that was getting extremely uncomfortable. I adjusted my pants, refilled the Champaign glasses and she continued with her story.
Oh, some more high school stories if you are interested. Some of the other guys got wind of the deal with the football players. I had nothing to do with them except some of the rich kids. I charged them one hundred dollars and they couldn?t get enough. By the time I graduated, I had a nice bank account. As you may have guessed, I was a straight ?A? student, most transsexuals are very intelligent you know. Most of my classes were easy but Mr. Dodge the teacher of calculus was giving me a hard time. When he called my name it was Miss Kimberly with emphasis on the ?Miss?. I was convinced he graded my papers much harder that the other students. Finally it was near the end of school so I decided to have a talk with him. I met him after school when everybody had left. I put on my cutest girlie dress that accentuated my little hormonal titties and was short enough to give a good look at my legs. Oh, I was so cute, I looked like a thirteen year old I went into his office and sat down next to him. I watched him carefully as I crossed my legs sure enough he did a quick glance. I told him how hard I was working and what a great teacher he is. As I continued talking to him, I gradually got closer and started touching his leg. I was facing him face to face as I gradually slid my hand to his crotch. Sure enough he had a bulge. I continued talking with my eyes locked onto his just a few inches away. I gave his bulge a slight squeeze and slowly pulled down his zipper. Continuing talking into his face, I slid my hand into his underwear and pulled out his cock. It didn?t amount to much but I got it fully erect and proceeded to suck him off. All he could say was ?Oh my god? over and over. It didn?t take long to get him off, not much cum there. I licked it off my lips and gave him a quick kiss on the lips and left him lying in his chair in a stupor. As I swaggered away I thought ?that jerk better give me an A?. when the grades came out, I not only got straight ? A?s but an ?A+? in calculus!. When my dad looked at my grades he said, ?My my Kim an A+ in calculus yet, I didn?t know you were that good at calculus?.
?Well dad I didn?t either?.
He looked at me with a slight smile and I smiled back.