View Single Post
Old 11-20-2009
Shecock obsessed

ila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond reputeila has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
In regards to the theme of this thread I have told all of my co-workers that tomorrow is the Transgender Day of Remembrance. I have also told them that I will be having my own little service at work tomorrow afternoon and that they are welcome to join me. I do hope that I get some participation from my co-workers.
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadows View Post
Let us know how it goes Ila.
I had a TDoR service in my office as I had planned. It was just myself, none of my co-workers attended. I had a few minutes of silence as I thought about all the transgender people that have suffered abuse and hatred. It is truly sad as I ran through a mental list of all that have suffered. I shed a tear (or two or more) as I thought of those who didn't have to die. At the end of my silence and contemplation I vowed to do better and to try harder to make this world a better place for all transgender people.

As an asidie, I walked over to my co-workers' offices after I had finished my service and they were busy with customers, so maybe they were busy when I had my service. I will give them the benefit of the doubt.