Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 08-18-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Flirting

Page3
We showered, had a quick breakfast and went out for a walk. As we went down the path the weather was brisk and bright and I felt great. We were chatting away when she gave me a bump that almost knocked me off the trail. I bumped her back and she pushed me down and ran away laughing. I got up and pursued her. I was surprised how fast she was but I was gaining on her. As she looked back at me she tripped on a stick and fell down and I was on her in an instant. I tried to kiss her but she grabbed my arms and started to roll me over. I was amazed at her strength and I struggled to hold her down. I managed to hold her arms over her head and look down at her flushed face. As I looked into her eyes, I felt her relax slightly and she smiled. "You won't get away with this next time" she said. Physically subduing her was an amazing turn on and I began kissing her with increasing passion. She responded with equal passion and we melted into each other.
We gradually came out of the meltdown and slowly stood up. I brushed the leaves off her back and gave her butt a squeeze. "Watch it buster, those puppies are for special occasions", she said. We both laughed and headed for the cabin. She started running and we raced back to the cabin neck and neck. At the last moment, she put in a burst of energy and beat me by a hair. We gasped for air and fell down on the couch. Once I caught my breath, I grabbed her and started tickling her. She squealed and tried to get away but I was able to hold her. She said, stop it!, stop it!, If you don't stop it, I will get and erection. "Ah, ha, then I will never stop. I tickled her some more. "If you don't watch it, I will take you when you least expect it", she said. I felt a tingle in the loins when she said that. I was still on top of her looking into her eyes and she whispered in my ear, "would you like to suck me?.
The rush of excitement was almost unbearable. I was shaking as I clumsily tried to unbutton her jeans. She helped me get them unbuttoned and I pulled them down her lovely legs. I could see a nice bulge in her panties and knelt down and kissed it. I then pulled down her panties and proceeded to passionately love her tranny cock. She squirmed and moaned as I stroked it and sucked it and licked it and kissed it. I loved it, I could feel the throbbing urgent sex in there getting ready to reward me with her love juices. Suddenly all of her sexual tension was released filling me with her love. Her thighs grasped my head as the last of her orgasmic contractions throbbed between my lips. This is heaven, I thought.
Attached Thumbnails
domai05.jpg