Thread: random question
View Single Post
Old 10-11-2009
aw9725

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngryPostman View Post
When we look at a beautiful woman, our first instinct is not to think about what her favorite color or other such nonsense is, it is the want/need to procreate with a female of superior breeding qualities. That is the instinct kicking in and it is what usually guides us in the general direction. Our rationality and logic is more of like a fine tuner and keeps us from clubbing her over the head and dragging her back to our cave for a night of hot nasty Cro-Magnon style sex.

When we see feminine males and transsexuals, our primitive mind is attracted to the femininity and is what makes us want to stick our dick in them. Regardless of what anyone says, homosexuality is natural and the thing that keeps us from fucking a feminine man is our ability to think and ponder our actions and the mistaken belief that has been drilled into our head that homosexuality is somehow inherently wrong.
Excellent post "Postman"! That is the "missing link" (no pun intended) I've been trying to understand. Well said!

Speaking of "primitive," time to go lift. Then going to watch the Colts with friends. You know I've never been attracted to Peyton Manning--but I did get a hardon when they won the Super Bowl a while back. LOL! (Sorry--couldn't stay serious for very long).

Later...

Last edited by aw9725; 10-11-2009 at 03:28 PM.