View Single Post
Old 01-13-2009
Junior Ladyboy Lover

i_love_shemales will become famous soon enough

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvmarie View Post
I love small cocks. The first I sucked was quite small and I have to say that I have come across more smallish cocks than big ones. I love cock anyway. I was a very sexy and convincing trannie back then. I am so envious of all these lovely young shemales. I wish I still looked like that.
What puts me off small cocks is, I can't feel much at the back of my throat and not much throbbing against the walls of my mouth. Then there's not much to feel in my arse. When I sucked a cock for the first time it was like that. The cock was so small I thought mine was bigger than that when I was 12. When I sucked a guy off, his cock was a big one and I loved giving him deep throat and feeling his big shaft right up my fucking arse until the tip of his cock seemed to meet my intestines.

I prefer to wank off a big cock because it's better. I love to have a big cock filling my hand and also cumming all over my hand as well as in my mouth, face and on other parts of me (but never on my cock and arsehole). I never have anyone cum on my cock or arsehole because of a risk of catching something that is more likely to be caught those ways.
By the way, some of you might have realised this, some of you might not have. That isn't me in my picture. I added that picture because I love the size of that very long and thick cock with large balls. Also, that shemale is cute. I'd love to suck her big fucking hard-on and drink her warm cum and have her warm cum cover my face even when my face is sweaty from a Summer's heat.