View Single Post
Old 10-25-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

WudLuv2try is on a distinguished road

EdwardSinclair : We are in the same boat...

I see your gf is pretty tough one...

"...but if I last even more than 30 mins with her she will complain that the reason I last so long to cum inside her is because I don't find her attractive anymore..."

Shit like this is exactly why you have hard time having sex with her. Same for me too.

I'll tell you.

I can't be 100% sure, but I swear my wife was feeling for how much cum I injected into her after sex. She's trying to see if there's enough cum to convince her that I haven't had sex with anyone on that day.

And that is such a turn off!! You know what I mean?

It's like this.

When I come home late, after I take my customer to dinner and stuff, or after I take my customer to golf, my wife will seduce me in most obvious way, and have sex with me. (Whether I want to or not.)

And when I cum, she will see if there's enough cum or not. If I had visited sex shop with the customer, then there should be very little cum. If I only had dinner, like I said I did, then there should be more cum.

I mean, I can't say for sure if THAT was what she was doing, but there are some things you can tell...

I don't know what I'm going to acheive by saying all this, and I hate to feel I'm talking crap about my wife, but I don't know....