View Single Post
Old 07-11-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Melissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really niceMelissa Pink is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to Melissa Pink

Quote:
Originally Posted by SluttyShemaleAnna View Post
I usually keep my knickers on when i ride a guy, I just wear a thong and pull it to one side for his dick. It nice cos my cock n balls aren't flapping about and when I cum, I just get a sticky load in my knickers and not all over him.
That is an excellent recommendation. I usually wear a gaff under my boys cut panties to hide my cock and balls when I'm out and about but all bets are off if I get an erection. I think I found a solution. I adore retro lingerie like bullet bras, garter belts, seamed hose AND open bottomed girdles. I recently purchased this Bettie Page leopard OBG from www. secretsinlace.com It feels so snug and sexy when I'm wearing it.

Saturday night I met again with "Tommy" and took him home to play. I wasted little time getting him undressed. I took off my cocktail dress and left on my black lace push up underwire bra, hose, black pumps and my new OBG! I played with his 8" cock and went down on him. When I got hard my cock stayed snugly inside the lycra fabric while I rode his cock and he finished me off doggy style. Somewhere during the process I had an incredible orgasm and came all over the inside of the front of the girdle. For those of you gurls that haven't had the pleasure of receiving a cock while wearing a tight OBG you must try it! The girdle holds your ass cheeks together just enough to give you and you partner more friction and pleasure but enable easy access to your love hole!
Attached Thumbnails
girdle.jpg  

Last edited by Melissa Pink; 07-11-2011 at 09:54 AM.