Thread: pics of you?
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2016
Senior Ladyboy Lover

JamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these partsJamieTS is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ogryn1313 View Post
This is my most recent pic. Sadly it is stereotypicaly redneck. There I am in a wifebeater and some of my arsenal. Taken during a camping trip.
Stereotypically redneck? I don't think so. A stereotypical redneck would have a 4 wheel drive pickup or Jeep.

Yes I grew up redneck in Arkansas in the woods more or less. I am a trans woman and there are no stereotypical rednecks. Rednecks are just as diverse as blacks, whites, people form the north, people from the south, people that live in the city, people that live in the country or anyone else that I left out.

Do not fall into the stereotype crap. No one is a stereotype. Growing up I was a sissy girl that happened to have a penis. Plus I had boobs too and I had no shortage of boyfriends. I love shooting. I used to like hunting even though I never had the heart to kill anything other than one time. The guns you are displaying is nothing compared to the firearms I own. Yes most of mine are .22s for target practice and plinking but I own some pretty rare firearms too. I have a double barrel 500 Nitro that I can't even or wouldn't even hunt with in the states. But I don't hunt. It is a beautiful firearm. A whole lot of engraving on the receiver. I own a Henry Golden boy .22 that is fun to shoot and two Heritage Arms .22 single action pistols. They too are fun and cheap to shoot. I also own an original Colt SAA .44-40 and an original Winchester model '74 that is also .44-40. I also own a Sharps .45-70 which is a government round and used back then to hunt buffalo to starve Native Americans.

Hell I am a tranny and I love to shoot firearms at a range. Or for target practice in a safe place. I don't hunt anymore. I have and actually cried when I killed my first and only deer.

I love the guns you are displaying. Hell I love guns period and the more rare the better.

LOL Really? Redneck? You don't think there are redneck trans girls and women or trans boys or women? You would be surprised at the whole LGBT spectrum. You are cute so you just need to find the trans girls and where they hang out. But sweety trade that rice burner for a 4WD and the redneck LGBTs would be all over you. Especially the Ts.

Scary like someone said? Nah. Cute? Oh yeah. I don't and wouldn't even care for your car when I was younger and that would have been a deal breaker. Camaro, Mustang, Firebird, a Pickup or Jeep is what some redneck trans girls are looking for.

OK so you are young it looks like. But you have to be open and confident. Go to gay hangouts because trans girls will more than likely be there too. Do a websearch for trans hangouts in your area. If you are old enough to drink then check out trans clubs nearby.

Don't be shy, just be confident. Your friends my give you a hard time but I promise if those same friends met a trans girl or trans guy they were attracted to then they wouldn't have shit to say. Show them Bailey Jay, Amy Daley and Bruna Butterfly on the internet and I promise you they would all have stiffies while watching.

Just some suggestion if you are over 18. But there are plenty of redneck trans girls. Trust me.