View Single Post
Old 10-22-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ConfusedMe is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThirdEyeGirl View Post
I feel the same way Kaiti. Though if I had a second chose. I would be to just be a gay guy. So I wouldn't have to go through as much hardship as most trans people have to go through.

You may not realize this ConfusedMe. But being a transsexual is much harder than being a gay man. Homosexuality is much more widely known and accepted than transgendered is.
I know that. I've read a lot about transsexualism and know that you girls (and guys) have a much harder path to go through.

Quote:
Why do you feel that being a trans woman would be more fun than just being the gay man that you are?

Miranda
Ummm...not really sure... It's just shallow small things that make me think that way. Looking like a girl just sounds more fun to me...Plus my personality is a bit feminine in some ways; not saying I'm a very effeminate man, just saying some of my traits are more sterotypically female, for example I like guys to chase after me not for me to chase them, and I'm more on the sweet tender side (when I want to).

I know it doesn't sound convincing but I can't really explain it .

Anyways as an update, I'm crossdressing for Halloween!!!! Yay!! My boyfriend and my best friend are too. They're just doing it for fun, I am too but it does have a deeper meaning for me. I just want to see where it takes me, I kind of think it will be the first time of many.

Last edited by ConfusedMe; 10-22-2011 at 01:21 PM.