View Single Post
Old 08-20-2011
Junior Ladyboy Lover

ConfusedMe is on a distinguished road
Default Help...I keep thinking about being trans...

Hi everyone,

I haven't shared this with anyone ever, maybe a bit with my ex boyfriend...

I'm a 23 year old gay male, but lately I keep fantasizing about being a transsexual woman. When I was younger I used to imagine how my life would be if I was born a girl, and had fun just thinking about my day to day situations happening to me as if I was girl.

That idea was always in the back of my head, as time passed by, I realized that being born a girl wouldn't be that much fun for me. I wouldn't gain all the knowledge, respect, tolerance, and open mind I've gained as a gay man, so within time my fantasy of being a girl and my reality of being a gay man met in a place where I started fantasizing about being a transwoman...that way I would learn about acceptance and tolerance and at the same time I would get to be a beautiful girl and get all the hot straight men.

The thing is that it has always been a fantasy, and still is, but lately it consumes SO much of my mental energy because I'm thinking about that 24/7!!!! For example, if I'm going to a party I fantasize about what I would wear if I was a transgirl and what I would do there. I fantasize about EVERYTHING as if I was a transgirl, to the point where I've started worrying because I don't know what I am or what the heck my mind wants with all those fantasies. If I actually knew I was trans then the thoughts wouldn't be such a big deal, but I don't think I'm trans, I don't feel uncomfortable with my male body, or my male life, I'm happy, I like who I am, but I just have so much fun thinking how my life would be If I was a Tgirl, and I keep thinking about that all the time, I'm pretty much obsessed (and kinda tired of fantazising of an alternative life in an alternative dimension).

Help me guys...why is this happening? Does somebody else share the same thing?

PS: I told me ex once about this to some extent. We were fooling around and I was so horny I got the courage to tell him I wanted to dress up for him, for some reason he was very turned on about the thought and I dressed up for him. I confessed my fantasy was to be born a tgirl, not a biological girl but a girl with a dick and he told me he knew that...he had noticed my interest in the trans community.