View Single Post
Old 10-17-2008
Senior Ladyboy Lover

ladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really niceladyboyadmirer is just really nice

[QUOTE=underthere;45021]
Quote:
Originally Posted by hankhavelock View Post
This is an excellent question ...

This is really a very important question and one that needs much more focus from established academic circles
yes underthere thats why i created this thread. Maybe only we older studs are interested in the 'older generation ladyboys'. Sadly it seems that this 'generation' starts at around the 30 mark. I just cant believe that these girls return to a male mode after years of being special ladies. Of course this will depend on how successful they were in terms of earnings and how many dependants they have but I am personally surprised how much most of these girls earn. I met a girl last February in Obsessions, just an average looker but with that charisma that we so love, but her figure was so girlie like as in curvy. She told me she had spent 60000 Baht on hips, implants and throat and still claimed she supported her family. That's big bucks for them and maybe for some of us. Well my admiration will stay for these girls. Rgds Lba