Thread: Shemale Stories
View Single Post
Old 02-08-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc
Default A Surprise Gift (part 2)

A Surprise Gift (part 2)

I struggled to capture her form on the first sheet of paper in my large pad on the easel. Em would point and suggest and even take my hand and move it along the paper to help me. After what seemed like only a few minutes, I had a decent representation of Laura's shape, if not her face. Em told me I had done well enough to move on, and then went to Laura on stage, pushed back her long red hair, and whispered something into her ear.

Laura turned around. Her back now to me, she dropped the robe, kicking it to one side. She was fully dressed underneath the robe, quite exquisitely. She unbuttoned her jacket, let it drop off her shoulders and onto the stool, and then slowly turned around. She had a satiny top of deep red, with buttons from the bottom to the top of her neck and lace around the ends of the short sleeves and bottom. She wore a short, black skirt that clinged to her obvious curves. She looked stunning. I started to speak, wanting to tell Em that she was almost too gorgeous to draw, and that I didn't think I would be able to concentrated, but he anticipated that I would break the silence and told me not to. Laura, too, shushed me, again bringing her finger to her lips.

I took a long look at the beautiful Laura, standing on that stage before me. Her shapely legs were covered with silky black stockings. I could not see the tops, which were just above the bottom of her skirt. As she bent to smooth her stockings, I caught a glimpse of garters. I was mesmerized by her look: the black heels, the contrast of her creamy white arms against the black stockings as she smoothed them over.

"Do you think you could capture Laura dressed like this, with your charcoals?" Em asked. "Or would you like to use some pastels, too?"

I picked up a charcoal and began to draw. I worked quickly, and then highlighted her attire in my drawing with the red pastels. Something about Laura was inspiring me to work quickly and was bringing out a talent I had never thought I possessed. After a few more minutes, Em declared again that I had succeeded enough to move on.

I was finding it difficult to concentrate on drawing. Laura was so beautiful, so sexy, so alluring. I wanted to see what was under her outfit, but Em had said that there would be no nudes. So, I forced myself to concentrate on being the best student I could be.

"Let's move on to the next drawing level," Em said. "Is that okay with you? Are you ready?"

Again I nodded, and Laura immediately unbuttoned her blouse, starting at the top. Slowly, it fell open, hanging off her creamy shoulders to reveal a purple lace bra. Em pointed to her and she sat on the stool, arched her back slightly, and pushed her breasts forward. I let out an audible gasp, and Laura smiled. Em motioned quickly to my pad and I began to draw.

Working at what seemed like a feverish pace, I tried to captured Laura from waist to the top of her head, this time concentrating on her face - I had noticed that her eyes were a luscious green - and the curve of her breasts as they seemed to strain to get out of her bra. As I looked at her, our eyes met and hers visibly smiled. I lingered, looking into them, but then broke my gaze to take in the rest of her. My eyes traveled up and down her body, drinking in the swell of her breasts, where the nipples were barely covered by the lace of her bra. I spent a moment on her stomach, and tried to imagine the curve of her hips beneath the skirt she still wore. As she sat on the bench and crossed her legs, I was becoming intoxicated by her silky stockings and those heels.

Turning back to the easel, I drew again. Em offered words of encouragement, and I continued to fill in the drawing. I was becoming quite good at this.

Suddenly, as I stood there working, Laura moved one hand to cover her breast, encased in that beautiful purple lace. My knees went weak. It looked as if she was trying to harden the nipple that was beneath the fabric. I turned to Em to say that I didn't think I could continue to draw, but Em only smiled, pointed at the paper, and made a circular motion with his hand as if to admonish me to go on.

As I got closer to completing this particular drawing, I noticed that Laura seemed to be squirming just a bit on the stool. She held her pose, now with a tautening nipple obviously between her fingertips, but she was not sitting completely still. Her other hand kept falling down and smoothing out her skirt just below her waist.

I finished the drawing and showed Em, who flipped to the next page in my pad and again went to Laura on the small stage. He whispered in her ear, and she whispered back. I could not make out a single word, but they seemed not to be in full accord. She shook her head, but smiled, and he put his hand on her shoulder and said something that must have been reassuring. At least that is what her body language suggested. Walking back to the easel, Em smiled at me.

"This will be the last drawing for tonight," he said. "Let's see if we can achieve perfection."

With those words, Laura stood up and seductively pulled down her skirt. She stood facing me for a moment, and then did a little pirouette. Her long, red hair followed her as she turned. She had on panties that matched her bra, and now I could see that the garters holding up her stockings matched as well. She was drop-dead gorgeous. I was unsure I would be able to concentrate on my drawing, especially when she stared right at me with her green eyes and slowly licked her lips, which were red and ripe.

Em pointed at the stool and Laura went to it, putting her hands on the seat and positioning herself with her back arched slightly and her long, stocking-clad legs slightly apart.

"This is a difficult pose to capture," Em said. "You need to let yourself go. Melt into what you're seeing, and if your thoughts are as fluid as Laura's pose, you will be able to do it."

I began and was shocked at how quickly I drew. Within a few minutes, I had a fully realized drawing of the beautiful Laura on my easel. Em nodded his approval.

"Well," he asked, "would you like to continue with the course?"

I nodded.

"It's okay to speak now," Em said.

"Yes, absolutely," I answered. "When? Tomorrow? How soon? I'd like to continue right away."