View Single Post
Old 10-04-2011
Senior Ladyboy Lover

jolo will become famous soon enoughjolo will become famous soon enough
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShemaleReviewDude View Post
Yes

I manage, own, created (with some designer and script help of course) the site. It is my baby and its a crap load of work but luckily I get to see sexy shemales while I do it. Thanks for the kind words. Right now it is also mobile as well if you ever want to see it that way. Perhaps a forum or chat feature in the future if it continues to grow.

Appreciate the kind words
Thanks for the info of the great new photos of Patricia.
Doing web work ALWAYS takes much longer than it would seem. Especially if you are looking want to do it "right" and not just bombard the viewer with sloppy, disordered text and excessive use of graphical images.

I have another question for you which might be better handled through private messages or email.
A I have said, I am impressed with both the content and the technical/presentation part of your web site.
I would like to know how to incorporate the technique you have of exploding out the thumbnails to a overlapping window that opens up like one is opening up a folder letter, as well as allowing the viewer to go to the previous or next photo. That is an excellent script and appears to also provide some security for you as well.
Thanks,

Jon