Thread: "Gold Standard"
View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018
Senior Ladyboy Lover

a9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud ofa9127 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by vivid View Post
...Then Chanel Santini and Aubrey Kate did a number on me... Aubrey Kate more so because of the way she positions herself, it just feels more passionate with her, ie; in Aubrey Kate's TS Fantasies she's in missionary position but her and a guy are almost hugging eachother with her legs wrapped around him. You can't see much of him penetrating her ass, but the image is so incredibly hot, it's an instant turn on. In the same video, she's with another guy in 69 position and they're both wrapped around eachother... When I saw this, I thought 'this is the new standard'....

Until I saw Raphaella Ferrari with Spencer. Jesus christ.... just look at the still images I posted. This scene has pretty much been at the top for a while now and may just be the 'gold standard' for me. Everything about her is perfect; huge thick cock that's kept perfectly clean and shaven, great big perky boobs but without going overboard, long sexy legs and thighs with an amazing ass... oh and a beautiful face to go along as a complete package. The one still I posted with her sucking Spencer, can't believe how one woman can be so beautifully curvy. Her body is a work of art...
I agree.

Last edited by a9127; 07-15-2018 at 10:28 AM.