View Single Post
Old 07-09-2010
Junior Ladyboy Lover

georgesoros can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by smc View Post
Thanks to aw9725 for posting above and thus bringing the georgesoros post to my attention. Somehow, I had missed it.

The tendency of people to spout off without listening to carefully, or reading fully, that which they are commenting on is alive and well on this site as much as in the "real" world. georgesoros bemoans that some members here are "overly defending tgirls," which may be the case: I suppose that "overly" is in the eye of the beholder. But he completely misses what the defense is about. No one, as far as I can tell, has done any defending of the sort he implies. Rather, it is about defending the right of tgirls (indeed, of everyone) to have the final say when it comes to personal gender identification. If a particular tgirl says, "I am a woman," who is georgesoros or anyone else to say otherwise? It's not about some asinine "affirmative action" as georgesoros stated in his earlier post.

I am proud to be one of what georgesoros calls "charlatans" if defending a person's self-determination is what makes you one.

Finally, I bet the real George Soros would agree with me.
Point taken, and yes I believe he would.