View Single Post
Old 08-06-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default Some forum members are not YOGIs

Quote:
Originally Posted by ila View Post
Why do you think so many people post their threads in the wrong forum? Each forum has a short explanation of what it is for, yet many people never post in the appropriate forum but rather it seems wherever they feel like. I can understand it for those whose mother tongue is not English, but I cannot understand why native English speakers cannot get it right.

They post in the wrong thread for several reasons. Some are newbies and really don't know and/or care what they are doing. Some who have been here for a while haven't learned better. I doubt there are many, if any, who do it intentionally.

I do think that this site could be more user friendly. I would think that a thread button on every page with a drop down menu that allowed the user to select the proper forum would help alleviate a lot of this problem. I don't know if this would be easy or hard to add to the programing; you would have to discuss this with your programmer. A good programmer should always be willing to consider suggestions on ways to improve the program.

I appreciate the job you moderators do to try to keep some sense of order here. I know I am always seeing people starting a new thread on an already existing topic. They must not bother to check the previous threads list or maybe they simply don't care. Perhaps the new thread page could be revamped in some way to more forcibly draw their attention to the existing threads.

Then there is the fact that while you may have some YOGIs ( "..smarter than the average bear" ), you will always have your Boo Boo bears also.
The only thing you can do about that is make the thing as idiot proof as possible and recognize that someone will still *****-it up.