View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default YUP, yes, affirmative, roger that.........

Quote:
Originally Posted by randolph View Post
Twit can be defined as a bothersome person. I suggest you need to be bothered. Why? You seem to be interested in attempting to provoke and annoy many of us. Oh, yes, that seems to be the definition of a twit, isn't it? :D
Ah ha! Went to a dictionary did ya? Great! At least now you are clearer about my meaning; at least as much as words are capable of doing. That is the problem with words; sometimes they fail to convey meaning and the true essence of one person's thought to another. That would be why context is so important. The world is full of misunderstandings due to the differant associations with words we all have. I have tried to be sensitive to such nuances ever since I took a communications class in college. So I note the use of qualifiers in your statement: "can be", "suggest", "seems to be". This suggests to me that you are either being overly polite, or that you may be a wimp who is afraid to "call a spade, a spade." ???

Anyway, you seem to be a nice enough Yogi also, and I thank you for your input.

Jenae