View Single Post
Old 08-04-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

Jenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of lightJenae LaTorque is a glorious beacon of light
Default 1 - 2 - 3 .........

Quote:
Originally Posted by sesame View Post
Have you never seen a swarm of angry bees attack?
Ah, that answers so many things. You consider Anger as an upper level emotion! Thats why you are so full of it most of the time!

Insect?:D
But it was "Jenae LaTorque", not me, who compared herself to a Bumble bee!
Learn to take a joke, dont get so offended at nothing.

I havent articulated a single illname, but you have called so many members Twit, Stupid and what not! You know, calmness is a measure of your real wisdom.
•:*¨¨*:••:*¨¨*:••:*¨¨*:••:*¨¨*:••:*¨¨*:••:*¨¨*:••: *¨¨*:••:*¨¨*:•

1. Haven't I ever seen....? Yup, but mostly I was too busy getting the hell out of there to do much observing. :D

2. I am full of anger? - Yes, so much that I break into laughter quite often while reading and answering these posts. I even laughed at your allusion "full of it". LOL

3. Compared myself to a bumble bee? I related a lesson learned from when I was a child. A lesson learned when I caught a bumblebee in my hands and the natural thing happened. True Story. So where's the comparison of myself to a bumblebee? In your mind, buddy! If my mind worked like yours. I could say, "Get thee below me, Son of Satan." And of course you would have to wonder where in hell did that come from. I am curious to see if you can figure out how one could equate you with Son of Satan.

4. Yes it is true that you have not transgressed on RULE # 3. You have however skirted around the edges with sly inferances and innuendo. Your very first posts started out with the titles "Bianca Jousting Jenae" and "Trick Question" which would seem to set the tone for all that followed.

5. "Calmness ... widsom." I will take that as a compliment since outside of a few moments of laughter I have remained calm throughout. You seem to be a guy who makes inferances from little evidence and that mostly taken out of context. Is it my red hair that makes you think I must have a temper, and am easily provoked to anger?

Lest you think ill of me, I do want you to know I am enjoying this verbal sparring as I believe I am aquitting myself well. You seem to be a nice enough YOGI. ???

Jenae

Last edited by Jenae LaTorque; 08-04-2009 at 03:11 PM.