View Single Post
Old 08-03-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

randolph is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Ego

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenae LaTorque View Post

Hint? HINT!!! What in the hell do you think you are doing here ya twit? This is not a thread for you to be asking questions as if you were a teacher giving an examination.

As you should know the answer to such a sloppy, simple, ill-defined question would be very complex and dependable on many variables which you haven't specified.

Emotional involvement is largely dependant on the individual involved, but in general; I should think the average (if there is such a thing) trans gendered woman would usually be more emotionally involved then the average (if there is such a thing) transvestite. To what degree? That is like saying 4x - 394,084y = ??z. Totally meaningless without some definition or quantization of the variables.

Interesting that you should define the process as pain. Is striving for a goal necessarily a painful thing? Is pain necessarily a "bad" thing? Ya know pain teaches many lessons and is a part of life. A lesson I remember involving pain has stuck with me my whole life since I was 5 years old and has served me well. "It is not wise to catch bumblebees with your bare hands." :D
Its amazing what arrogance and inconsideration can do for the ego.