View Single Post
Old 06-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

the story, continued ?

?tienne has arranged a First Class ticket, which seems a waste given that the flight from Paris to London is only about an hour. Nevertheless, I take my seat in the First Class section, next to the window. After everyone boards the plane and the door is closed, it appears that I have an empty seat beside me.

There is a delay before we head out to the runway, but that doesn?t deter the stewardess assigned to First Class to serve me and the two other passengers who sit on the other side of the aisle and one row ahead of mine. She offers me a drink. I hesitate as I decide what to order, and she says, in her cute English accent, ?Allow me.? Then she walks away.

A moment later, she returns with a small bottle of Scotch and a glass. She opens the bottle, pours a bit into the glass, and takes a sip herself. Then she leans over from the aisle and places the bottle and glass on my table. I am immediately drawn to the exquisite view of her tits, which are visible almost to the nipples in her low-cut uniform, and I am quite aware that she smells like a wonderful mix of lilacs and musk. I find myself aroused, and I?m surprised since she?s not really my ?type.? As my mind begins to wander into fantasyland, she gently turns my head towards her with one hand and says, ?You?ll like this scotch. Here, taste.? And she kisses me, thrusting her tongue right into my mouth.

I squirm in my seat, surprised and wondering what the other passengers must think. She giggles quietly, presses her tits against my shoulder, stands up, and walks to the back of the plane. My cock is so hard that I can barely fit under the drop-down table.

A few minutes later, she is back. She leans back down to me and whispers in my ear. ??tienne takes this flight often. He called me and told me to look after you.? Then she reaches under the table, nearly spilling the Scotch, and runs her hand along the length of my rigid dick. I shudder a bit, in pleasure. She smiles and walks away again.

The pilot announces that we will be taking off shortly, and asks the stewardesses to complete their pre-flight business. My stewardess does her safety demonstration and then checks on the couple behind me. When she comes to my row again, she has some magazines, and asks me if there?s anything in particular I?d like. I see the typical newsmagazines and some French fashion magazines, and shake my head. She reaches into the pile and pulls one out anyway, and lays it on the seat next to me. ?I think you?ll want this one,? she says, in a knowing tone. ?You know, our magazines are yours to take.?

The magazine is ?Frolic,? on the cover of which stands Keliana, in a red one-piece bathing suit. She watches my face as I pick up the magazine, giggles again, and goes to the front of the plane to strap herself in on the jumpseat.

The moment we are airborne, the stewardess gets up and checks on the people in the row behind me. Then, when we reach our cruising altitude, she comes to my row again and leans in. Grabbing my hand, she says, ?Quick. Come with me.?

I follow her as she pulls me into the lavatory. A First Class lavatory is larger than the ones I had seen when flying coach, and we both fit a little better than I would have thought. Still, though, we are pressed against each other. My cock is still rock-hard from her earlier touch, her smell, and just the thought of what those exquisite tits must look like naked. She giggles and grabs my dick, squeezing hard through my pants. Then she sits up on the sink and says, ?Do you want to see my pussy??

I?m not really a pussy-lover, as I?ve come to learn, but I?m tremendously aroused and very attracted to her. I nod my head in the affirmative. She pulls up her uniform skirt and quickly pulls her panties aside. I can see that she has a cock, well tucked. Inside my pants, I feel cum begin to drip from my swollen cock.

??tienne is no fool,? she says. ?Quickly. This is a short flight. I would like you to taste my pussy.?

I touch her cock and it spring to attention, immediately. Taking it in my mouth, I suck it deep into my mouth. Within only a minute or two, I can feel the deep quivering that I?ve come to expect in a cock that is ready to erupt. I stock sucking and look up.

?I have learned to be fast on this flight,? she says, giggling again. Please don?t stop.?

I take her back in my mouth and stroke her delicious cock with my hand while I suckle the tip and use my tongue on the hole. She moans, grunts, and shoots a load of sweet cum into my mouth. Then she reaches down, takes her cock in her own hand, and rubs the last of her cum around my lips. Standing up, she grabs me and kisses me, lapping up her own cum. I can feel her smile in our kiss.

?Do you want to become a full member of the Mile High Club?? she asks. ?Quickly!?

With that, she undoes my zipper, pulls my pants down, and pushes me down on the closed toilet. As I sit, she straddles me and plants her ass right on my cock. I am in as far as possible. She puts her hands on the walls and uses the leverage to lift herself up and down on my cock. We are facing each other.

?I want your tits,? I say, the first words I have spoken to her. She takes her hands off the wall and carefully unbuttons her blouse and pulls her tits out from her bra.

?Suck them while you fuck me,? she commands.

I work my way back and forth between her incredible nipples while she goes back to riding my cock like a cowgirl. ?You need to cum soon,? she says. ?Fill me up, baby.?

I look into her eyes and she smiles and kisses me. That?s all it takes. I begin to spasm and my cock shoots three big bursts of hot jizz deep into her. She sticks her tongue in my ear as I feel the orgasm subside and then feel my cum dripping down onto my legs from her ass.

Suddenly, she jumps right off of me and bends over, rubbing her tits on my cock and using them to clean up the cum on my legs. She makes sure that her nipples are wet with my hot cum, and then she quickly fixes her uniform, kisses me on the cheek, and leaves the lavatory.

I take a moment to collect myself and clean up. When I return to my seat, she is all business, although she winks at me several times. The captain eventually announces that we will be starting our descent into Heathrow, and she comes over to make sure my seatbelt is tight around my waste. As she squeezes my cock again through my pants, I can see her tits and smell sex on her. I nearly shoot another load.

Upon landing, the stewardess comes over and reminds me to take my newest Keliana magazine. As we taxi to the gate, I ask her if she knows what I do next.

?Disembark the airplane, silly,? she says, giggling and squeezing my shoulder.

?No, I mean where I go. Is someone meeting me??

?I don?t know, hun,? she says. ??tienne only asked me to make sure you enjoyed your flight. You did, didn?t you??

?Oh, yeah.?

We reach the gate and, as I leave the plane, she gives me a peck on the cheek. The other couple in First Class see that and look quite bewildered. As I step into the jetway, I hear her say, ?He?s my cousin.?

I walk towards the terminal, wondering what awaits me in the airport and in London. The only thing I know for sure is that I must finally be with Keliana. I clutch the magazine, anxious to look through it and put it where it rightfully belongs, in my growing collection.

to be continued ...
Attached Thumbnails
Frolic01.jpg