View Single Post
Old 04-02-2010
Senior Ladyboy Lover

smc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond reputesmc has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via Yahoo to smc

the story, continued …

My plan had been to spend the entire day seeing all the sights of Hamburg and then ask Grete out for a proper date, since she told me that tonight she doesn’t have to work at the sex shop. But I get a late start. With her invitation to take my time, I decide to explore “Tight Ropes” instead, and quickly find the Keliana spread. I am mesmerized. The promise of the front cover, “tied and bound,” is fulfilled on every page. There is my Keliana, tied to a bed in various poses. In one picture, she is face down, with a butt plug in her beautiful ass and sexy stockings up to her thighs. In another, she lies on her back, completely naked but for powder-blue silk panties, seeming to beckon me to the bed with her smile. In the next picture, she has pushed the panties to the side and her delicious girl cock is pointing straight up. And in yet another, a close up of that picture, I see a small drop of her delicious cum on the tip of her cock. This makes me so hard that I must cum myself. With reckless abandon, I look for and find a pair of Grete’s silk panties, nearly the same color. I want Keliana so bad that I must recreate the scene. I use Grete’s panties, feeling the silk against my cock, rubbing and rubbing until I shoot my load into them. Not knowing what else to do, I stuff them in the pocket of my pants.

By now, I’ve devoted an hour of my day to Keliana instead of to sightseeing. I straighten Grete’s bed, sniffing the sheets and smelling sex, before putting on my clothes, going to my bed in the hostel, and putting her panties – soaked with my jizz – under the pillow. After a shower and a change of clothes, I head downstairs, where she is checking in a couple of teenage girls from another part of Germany. She smiles when she sees me. I wait for her to finish, and ask her about going out that night. She agrees.

It’s a beautiful day in Hamburg, and I wander the city. I especially like the waterfront. All day, though, I see things that remind me of Keliana. When I stop at a caf? in the mid-afternoon and close my eyes for a few moments, I first see Grete bouncing on my cock, but very quickly she is replaced by a vision of Keliana. I am obsessed.

Later, Grete and I enjoy a traditional German meal at a small restaurant in the city, and then we take a walk through the city for about an hour. She holds on to my arm as we walk, and it feels like she is my girlfriend. My heart and mind are racing. Obviously, Grete is the first girl with whom I have had sex. She’s pretty, and she’s nice. I really like her. But thoughts of Keliana, of Keliana’s smoldering sexuality, of Keliana in bed, of Keliana in a garden, of Keliana sitting on a wall, always overcome the pictures of Grete in my mind. How is it possible, I wonder, when I have only seen Keliana’s cock in a magazine but had Grete’s cock in my mouth?

We make our way back to the hostel and to Grete’s room. She asks me about “Tight Ropes.” I tell her how aroused it made me. She goes to the same closet and pulls out some long, silken cords. “Tie me to the bed,” she says, and gets up on all fours with her hands by the bedposts. I oblige, and when her hands are secured she instructs me to take off her skirt and panties. Her beautiful behind stares at me, and her blonde hair cascades down her back and over her silk blouse. I stare at her for a few moments, lusting after the delicious cock that is dangling in view.

“What do I do now?” I ask.

Grete giggles. “Pound me like a slut,” she says. “Fuck me like you want to break me in half.”

“But ...,” I begin to protest.

“It’s okay,” she says. “I want it, for me.”

I fuck Grete so hard that rather than feeling like she’ll break in half, I feel as if my cock is going to fall off. She fucks me back, moving her back pussy onto my cock with such ferocity that it’s hard to believe it’s the same girl from the night before. But when it’s time to cum in Grete, I imagine that I’m filling Keliana.

The next day, the Hamburg portion of my trip to Germany is over. Grete takes me out for breakfast before checking me out of the hostel. She even sees me to the train station, where I’m bound for Cologne, and then Munich, before making my way back to Frankfurt for a flight to Paris. I so want to visit Berlin, but my aunts and uncles who paid for the trip said no.

At the train station, Grete kisses me full on the lips, rubs my cock through my pants, and whispers in my ear. “I know you took my panties.”

I nod.

“Was I really your first?” she asks. “Tell me the truth.”

“Yes,” I reply.

“Well, I wish I would see you again, but I know you are on a quest.”

I tell her that I’m just going to Cologne and Munich for sightseeing, and nothing more.

“No, silly,” she says, laughing. “That is not what I mean.” As the train whistle blows, and the conductor shouts that all of us on the platform must board the train, Grete reaches into her bag and hands me a magazine. “I mean this quest,” she says. “You are looking for Keliana. I know it. I could feel it when you were inside of me last night.”

I hold “Baby Dolls” in my hands, with Keliana on the cover, the sun streaming through a window and lighting her up in a yellow dress. The cover describes it as “the magazine of sexy little creatures,” with “cute little nymphets who love to fondle and explore.” I am growing conspicuously aroused by the thought of fondling a little nymphet named Keliana, and of being fondled by her, and of mutual exploration. What hidden treasures are beneath that yellow dress? Damn! Again, I feel myself leaking.

My thoughts are cut short by the sound of Grete’s voice. She gives me a quick peck on the cheek and begins to run up the platform toward the station. “Don’t forget me!” she shouts.

How could I? Even if I find my Keliana, there will always be Grete, my first in the flesh. And now I know exactly what to do with Keliana, thanks to Grete.

to be continued ...
Attached Thumbnails
BabyDolls02.jpg  

Last edited by smc; 04-09-2010 at 01:22 PM. Reason: Corrected a spelling error.