View Single Post
Old 07-28-2009
Senior Ladyboy Lover

hankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nicehankhavelock is just really nice
Send a message via Yahoo to hankhavelock Send a message via Skype™ to hankhavelock

Quote:
Originally Posted by lbfno View Post
I think you people are being a little harsh.
Not trying to be harsh at all and your point is completely valid. Only trying to get the terms sorted out here :-)

Fetishism is "objectification", meaning that you get aroused by particular objects, materials or even body parts. Fetishism is not being sexually attracted to a particular gender - that's sexual orientation no matter if in real life or just as a fantasy. If you feel attracted to trans*women that doesn't make you a fetishist at all.

Actually, a trans*fetishist is a person who gets aroused by putting on attires of his/her opposite biological gender.

Enjoy your fantasies and find the level that's right for you. But also remember that our sexuality is not a static thing. We change over time and maybe some day you will want to bring it from fantasy to reality. And that will be fine too.

But a fetishist you're not in this regard.

Peace!

H